Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

36th Annual World Catfish Festival



The 36th Annual World Catfish Festival was a SUCCESS!
This was our first show/festival to sell our work and it was so great!
We shared a booth with Whitney and Dale Wilson. (The canvas are her work.)
We had a blast!
We could not have asked for prettier weather.
My parents surprised me too! They rode up on the motorcycle to see us.
It was the perfect day.
We are already searching for more festivals/flea markets,etc. to visit.

Our booth was voted one of the BEST!

Welcome!!


Some of our frames...



If you see something you like email me at powellcustomwoodworks@gmail.com!!

2 comments:

Claire Gillentine said...

once we get moved in our new house I am sooo going to need a few frames! they look awesome.

Life As A Powell said...

I will be glad to make whatever you want!!! :)

Post a Comment