Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Erin's Baby Shower

This past weekend I hosted a baby shower to the future
BRODY AARON CLIBURN!
(and his mom Erin.)

I had a blast planning and decorating everything!
The theme was
Baby Blue Birds/Nesting.


The Cupcakes...TOO CUTE!

Diaper Cake and Diapers I hand made for the Dirty Diaper game.

Wishing Tree and Peep favors.
Everyone wrote a wish for Erin and Baby Brody and hung it on the tree.


Erin got a lot of nice gifts and the turn out was great!
We played Guess Who? and Dirty Diaper.
It was a great day!


We are all looking forward to meeting Mr. Brody!
The due date is the day after my birthday, so hopefully he will come a day early!!
I would LOVE to share my birthday with such a sweet baby boy.

Special thanks to my mom, aunt and Michelle for helping make the shower extra special!

No comments:

Post a Comment