Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, May 9, 2011

Catching Up...

I am slacking a little in the blog department lately.
My apologies!
We have been so busy here lately.
We are still enjoying making our frames!
This past weekend we went to The Jerry Clower Festival in Yazoo City, MS.
We had a blast. The entertainment, vendors and food were great!
Here are a few photos from the festival...
 


Our best friend Stephen (aka Disco) moved back home this past week!
We cannot get enough time with him to catch up!
I think we have been together every night since he got home!
We shared our Cinco de Mayo with him along with lots of our other friends and family!


We shared dinner and of course margaritas at Papitos.
Ryan introduced me to something special...
My new favorite is now the marga-rona!
I am not sure if I like the taste as much as I love how cute it is!?!



This past Saturday night my favorite band, Molly Ringwalds played at Fire.
I know what you are thinking...
FIRE?!?
And yes, we attended!
It was a much needed night of fun with our friends and lots of dancing.
Robert saw tons of friends that he went to school with. It was so fun hearing their stories about high school and Robert when he was younger!
My original dance partner could not attend so Robert had to stand in.
(We missed you Mary E)
He was okay! I taught him lots of new moves!
I think we even have a new handshake now!?! Haha!
We had a great time!


 Oh and look what I found...


One word: D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S-!

Our Mother's Day was kind of uneventful.
I was not able to spend it with my Mom, however, she knows how much I love her
and how special she is to me!
I LOVE YOU MOM!
Robert's mom has been sick, but we did cook burgers and played with Porter in his baby pool.
 I think us just being at her house made her feel much better.

Here is a photo of Porter and his FAVORITE Uncle...

Porter is wearing a t-shirt that we bought him.
It says: "Life is good when you have an Uncle like mine!"
So true!

Hope your weekend and Mother's Day was great too!

Busy week to come! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

a Dancy said...

That pic of y'all at the bar is fantastic! You look HOT!

Post a Comment