Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, February 28, 2011

Good Food, Friends & Fishing

This past weekend was another success!
I have a new found enjoyment of fishing! Just call me the little country bumpkin!
Friday night we had a great dinner at Pan Asia with 12 of our closest friends
and enjoyed a late night of dancing at Shuckers!
Always a GREAT time!



I had my first experience at a little place we like to call
F-Jones...NOT A SUCCESS!
I can say I have been there and done that...and will NEVER do "THAT" again!
Saturday night we had a small fish fry at our house. We tried out our new fry daddy! I highly recommend that if you are in the market for one to try Emeril's. It's amazing!
It has it's own oil filter! It seperates the good oil so you can use it again!
And has very easy clean up.
*** 5 stars ***


Not to mention, the fish was great! The weather was awesome.
 We sat around outside and enjoyed every second.
Sunday was typical...FISHING with the hubby!
This time I was a contributor!!
(Mine is the larger one to the left.)




Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment