Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our First Post

Welcome to the day in the life of a Powell! I have always wanted to start a blog, but never really had a reason. Well now as newlyweds why not?!

Robert and I got married on November 13, 2010. We are so excited to begin our life together as husband and wife. We have been together for a little over 3 years. Before we got married Robert said that I make it through 3 hunting seasons. I never really understood why until this last season. Robert is an avid hunter. If it moves, he is hunting it. He is fascinated with wildlife! I have learned to value "my" time while he is gone. Our married life so far is more than I could have imagined. I married my best friend and continue to fall in love with him everyday. We love to be outdoors and try new things together. We love to go boating, fishing, ride four wheelers and spend time with our family and friends.  I would describe us a the typical southern family!



I hope to keep our post up-to-date and exciting! Enjoy!

3 comments:

saraAreno said...

this is a perfect description of yall, we must get together soon!!! daniel and i saw "eleganza" on our way home from huntsville sunday, she was headed in from red creek...haha (sorry if this posts a bunch of times, i'm still getting used to it)

Amazing Grace said...

thanks !! This is a great way to keep up my family who is far away !!! How are the puppies - practicing at being a 'mom' already :) Love ya both- Lynn

Life As A Powell said...

Y'all are sweet! So glad you are enjoying it. So far it's kinda fun... We'll see if I keep it up! Haha! Hope all is well. Love you!

Post a Comment